Adidas offers an internship in the Cross-Border Employment at the HQ in Herzogenaurauch.
What we do in Cross-Border Employment:
adidas embraces and benefits from a truly diverse international workforce. Managing the complexities coming with it is our purpose. We set the framework for international moves at adidas, promote global mobility all adidas employees, act as expert partners for the global HR community and deal with external vendors.
You will be involved in our exciting projects, have a high degree of international exposure and learn a lot about international Human Resources state of the art practices as well as our think tank on the future of global mobility.
- Student of Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology with focus on HR
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- Fluent English language skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Passion for sports
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter and your CV in English language to email@example.com no later than December 22nd.